When you register as a user of the Service (each, a "User") and at other times, we will collect personally identifiable information from you. The personally identifiable information we collect includes limited personal data such as name, phone number and email address. However, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Our Website and servers automatically collect usage information when you visit or use our Service. Website usage information is information about our visitors (unregistered users of the Service) and Users that describes how our Service is used and navigated, including the number and frequency of visitors and Users to each web page and the length of their stays. Website usage information also includes the domain names and/or corresponding IP addresses (a numerical identifier for a computer on the Internet) of those who visit our website.
How we use collected information
We may combine the personally identifiable information we collect from you when you use the Service with other information about you that is available to us, including survey information, affiliate and third-party website usage information and information from other sources. We may use such information in several ways, including:
- To enable us to process and verify purchases, to provide you with the goods and services you have requested, and for the purposes disclosed when you provide the personally identifiable information.
- To send Users email notifications of new Service features and topic-based news alerts if they have signed up for these announcements.
- To provide you with personalized content. To give our developers information that is useful for developing new features and services that meet Users' needs.
- To improve the content and navigation on our Service.
- To alert you about new products and services and special offers.
Usage and Disclosure
In general, we use the information collected to provide the Services and to communicate with you.
We will only share personal information in the following circumstances:
- Consent. When you consent or direct our Website to share the information.
- Merger or sale. When and if our Website is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its business, personal information may be transferred along with the business. We may share with third parties aggregate information or information that does not personally identify individuals.
Third Party Web Sites
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. The Services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13.
Storage and Security of Information
Personal information will be processed and stored by our Website in databases hosted in the United States. We has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information.